Saturday, July 28, 2007

Take the Dante's Inferno Test

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished me to the Second Level of Hell!


Here is how I matched up against all the levels:


LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)High
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

8 comments:

derF said...

My HMTL codes wasn't accepted. None-the-less, i thought you would all be anxious to know which level of RC hell I have been relegated to.
However, it comes as no surprise to me.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Moderate
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

BAWDYSCOT said...

I was banished to the Sixth level.

Ceroill said...

Hey Bawdy! We're neighbors! I'm in level 6 too!

csm said...

Hey, it is looking like the 6th level of hell is the place to be if both Bob and Bawdy are there. I wonder if I'd be permitted to descend to the 6th level from the 2nd in order to quaff a Guiness or two with you gents?

Ceroill said...

csm, I don't drink Guiness, but you're welcome to a ginger beer.

csm said...

I never had a ginger beer until I went to Bermuda this year... I tried it and it wasn't for me. How about a frothy mug o' root beer?

Ceroill said...

Cool by me, csm. I happen to like ginger beer, myself. Just awfully hard to find around here.

derF said...

I know what you mean, Bob. There is nothing but Newcastle Brown down here at the Seventh Level of Hell.