Friday, August 10, 2007

New Addition to "Some Sites I Like"

Every now and then I stumble across a web site that I really like, and if I really, really like it, I add it to The Serenity of Reason's list titled "Some Sites I Like" (which can be found down a little bit and on the right hand side of the page).

Well, I found a great FAQ on God that I added today called The Official God FAQ. If you have God-related questions click on over to it - it should answer any questions you have about god.

If you have a favorite site that you think needs to be shared with everybody feel free to drop me an e-mail... same as if you have a pertinent news item or web thingy that you think should be mentioned here... I'm open to everyone's ideas.

1 comment:

csm said...

I thought I'd at least get someone saying that got a chuckle out of this one... I guess nobody thinks this is as funny as I did.